Do not worry, if you do not have experience in some of the points - we will provide trainings for you!
Remotely or hybrid on Wersalska 6 street (Łódź)
What we offer?Skills@Work - development program 26 days of full paid holiday + extra day off for each man-year Sodexo Lunch Pass - pre-paid card for lunch Referral Program Relocation Assistance Program Employee Assistance Program (psychological support) E-learning platforms: O'Reilly, libraries, tutorials Multisport
Of course we offer Development Plans for employees, Medical Care Package, Life insurance, flexible working hours, integration events and much more.
Below you can find more information about Commerzbank and cluster:
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so we are. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. We work in inter-locational and international teamwork in agile methodologies.
Description of the cluster:
Cluster Risk Models & Calculations is responsible for:
• Development, roll-out and maintenance of group-wide models for credit risk, operational risk, capital requirements and stress-testing (incl. tight monitoring of model performance). We are model owner and 1st line of defence for model risk.
• Implementation of models in calculation kernels (e.g. rating models, RWA-calculation, C-VaR, LGD-Service, OpRisk and Stress).
• Specification and implementation of rating tools as well as other central risk applications – used mainly by own Front-Ends in the credit process or in online applications.
• Calculation of the economic capital requirements (e.g. Credit Portfolio Model, AMA for OpRisk, business- and physical asset risk - incl. stressed conditions).
• Basis calculation for risk provisions (especially IFRS9 Stage Assignment and Lifetime-EL) and centre of competency for Asset Backed Securities
• IT-solutions for recording, management and calculation of the operational risk, tools for and management of the internal control system.
• Operational stability of the IT-Applications (e.g. wrt incidents or delays) but also optimization of IT-platform as well as minimization of manual processes.
• Tailor-made risk analysis (e.g. scenarios, impact analysis, Ad-Hoc requests) in particular for the management of the current COVID-19 crisis. Professional response on customer requests.
• Main contact for regulators, chartered accountant and internal auditors concerning model development and implementation.
• Implementation of important regulatory and strategic initiatives: e.g. implementation and fulfillment of new regulatory requirements for AIRB rating models, acceleration of rating calculation, enablement of digital credit journey, improvement of credit decision and streamlining of credit processes.
Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft Spółka Akcyjna branch in Poland
ul. Wersalska 6